Multisport Race Series 2022
This year, the Steyning AC Multisport team would like to encourage as many club members as possible to take part in the Triathlon England South East (‘TESE’) Senior Race Series by entering as many of the events below as possible. Make sure that you add ‘Steyning AC‘ as your club and you will score points for the club in the competition against other clubs in the South East.
The TESE Senior Series consists of 5 ‘individual’ events and 1 team event – the Southwater Relays.
The Southwater Relays are a fabulous inter-club event just up the road from us and one that we really want to encourage members to enter. As such, the Steyning AC Committee has agreed that for 2022, as you will be racing in a team on behalf of the club, it will fully subsidise up to 12 entrants (4 teams).
All individual events should be entered directly through the event organiser website (see links below).
To enter the Southwater Relays please click the Steyning AC Session Calendar link (and also below). This will enable us to allocate teams and then enter those teams directly with the race organiser. This event gets sold out very quickly so please sign up fast!
- 7Oaks Sprint Triathlon – Sunday 24th April 2022 – www.7oakstriclub.co.uk
- East Grinstead Sprint Triathlon – Sunday 15th May 2022 – www.egtriclub.com
- Eastbourne Sprint Distance Triathlon – Sunday 12th June 2022 – www.tribourne.co.uk
- Bewl Standard Triathlon – Sunday 7th August 2022 – www.tlsports.co.uk
- Brighton & Hove Sprint Triathlon – Sunday 18th September 2022 – www.brightontriathlon.com
- Southwater Sprint Relays – Sunday 4th September 2022 – SAC Session Calendar
We very much look forward to racing with you this season.
The Steyning AC Multisport Team – Moyra Amess (Multisport Captain), Juliet Starbuck, Lydia Jordan & Matt Honey