Circuit training on a Wednesday evening is now operating at maximum capacity which means we are currently closed to new circuiteers until further notice.
This is the first time we have ever had to restrict people accessing circuit training which is a shame, but we should view it as a positive problem to have. If you wish to be considered for circuit training in future please email Martin Hesketh at email@example.com and I will add you to the waiting list, which will be managed on a first-come first-served basis.
CIRCUIT & CORE CONDITIONING TRAINING – 6PM TO 7PM EVERY WEDNESDAY
Run by Martin Hesketh (Level 4 Coach) & Jo Hesketh (Level 2 Coach) at the Club HQ in Charlton Street
Want to improve performance & improve resistance to injury??
Being well conditioned is an essential part of every athlete’s armoury – especially for multi-event competitors. All standards of athlete in any condition are welcome to join this well established and friendly group over many years. What can you expect if you come along?
- Total-body conditioning – different/varied circuit each week
- Particularly strong focus on core stability
- Develop excellent technique across a large array of exercises
- Encouragement and friendly ‘banter’ from the other circuiteers
- To work hard & reap the reward of improved strength to enhance your athletic performances
If you are interested in coming along please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance
- You must be a fully paid up club member – can do taster sessions before joining if required
- Minimum age limit is 11 years (no maximum age limit)
- Session payment required every week – currently a massive 20p!
- Prompt start at 6pm is essential to ensure we get the most from the session
Advise Martin or Jo of any specific injury problems or niggles before the start of the session (alternative exercises can be found to work around this if necessary)
NB – FOR INDIVIDUALLY TAILORED STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING ADVICE CONTACT email@example.com